Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Maggie Kate:Month Two

  Sweet Girl,

I do not know how you so quickly have gone from a tiny 7lb baby to my two month old! You are such a joy in our lives and its seems like you have been here forever.

 You are smiling now when talk to you and you LOVE to be talked too. Jack and Mommy are your favorites and your little lip starts to quiver if Henry gets to close! HA! (I think he has tried to sit on you one to many times now) You weigh a little over 12lbs and had your first pumped bottle for Ms. Anna on Friday night. You did great, but Jack was not happy that you were taking a bottle and he told Ms. Anna all about it!



You are in 3 month clothes and some 6 months if they run small. You are wearing a size 1 diaper and we DO NOT leave the house without a hair bow! You even got your first chevron bow from Mrs. Carrie, so now you are in style!

You are sleeping a good 6 hour stretch at night and I must admit I miss my middle of the night quiet times with you. We are still up between 3-4:30 which makes for a long day, but I am soooo thankful for that last little bit of time with you while everyone else is sleeping. I think I will cry when you start sleeping all night in your crib.



We love you so much and thank God for you every single day!!

No comments: