Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

  Its so hard for me to believe my baby boy is 2!! Happy Birthday My Sweet Henbug!

Henry is my fun loving mommy's boy. He loves dancing, Dora, his Jack and getting into anything and everything he is not supposed too He can work my phone better than me and doesn't talk because he doesn't have too! He has blue eyes that could melt your heart and his daddy's thumbs!

He loves school and Lila, only the toys his brother is playing with, music of any kind and playing in my car! He will eat anything and everything you give him and refuses to say Emmy just because he likes her reaction!



I love this sweet boy more than words and he will always be my baby boy! I am so thankful God picked me to be his mom and for the amazing two years we have spent with him!!


No comments: