Friday, June 1, 2012

Dora and Emily Kathryn

  I don't think I have blogged much about my sweet friend Carrie. She is an AMAZING seamstress and we met last summer when I came across her sewing blog and met with her to sew for my boys. She was so funny  because the first thing she said when we met in person was I know you and your facebook famous. That was news to me, and well a year later she sews for Tootlebugs and that is a plus for me because we get to chat daily and text WAY to much, plus Jack LOVES her Emily Kathryn.



Jack has gotten into watching Dora and he will quickly tell you its a girl show, but he likes it anyway! EmK is into Dora too and since we have passes to the science museum we decided to squeeze in a quick trip this morning to see the new Dora exhibit. Its only here for a short time and Jack and EmK start two weeks of swimming lessons on Monday we knew we better go today.



They LOVED it. We stayed for 2 hours and all 3 kids had a blast while Grayson slept contently in his car seat!



They cried when we had to go, begged to go back tomorrow, and fought over who got to push the elevator buttons...I thinking that was a successful play date!



No comments: