Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend and Monday

  We are supposed to be starting our 1st day of swimming lessons this morning, but thanks to lots of rain and storms...I am working and no swimming lessons! We will start tomorrow instead. Jack is really excited about it and I hope after two weeks he will get it down!



So instead here is what we have been up too. I hope I remember everything so I will have a record! HA!

We partied for Reed's 4th brithday on Saturday. The weather was perfect for an outside party and the boys had a blast, so much so that Jack decided to stay with Reed after the party to play!




Maggie Kate now has a baby bed after what J said was the quickiest shopping trip he had ever been on! What can I say, I am a girl who knows what she wants! SO much so that after the guy told me they did not have the color I wanted in stock and that it would be 4 to 5 months (which I clearly do not have) I begged and he gave me the one in the showroom! It's beautiful and I am in love with it! Fun to get to do new and different things this time around!


Henry got his 1st really big knot right on the front of his head on Friday thanks to brotherly love! He's okay and after a talk with our doctor we decided it looked worse than it was and thankfully the next day it had gone WAYYY down!


No comments: