Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jack-isms

  Jack is growing up so fast. I know everyone always says they just grow up before you even realize it, and its so true. A customer told me today that he really looked like the big brother now, and its like over night he has changed so much!

He is my stubborn-life of the party child and I love that, most of the time! It can be trying, but I would not have him any other way.

I am so afraid if I don't write these things about him down I will quickly forget. J and I lay in bed at night laughing at him and all the things he says during the day.

- He is so into NASCAR. Don't ask me how on earth that happened, but he is. Kyle Busch is his favorite and he is quick to tell you that. Pop found a Kyle Busch hat, thankfully! He can name about 15 of the drivers 1st and last names and tell you who came in what place in the last race (seriously, where did this child come from?)

-He told J the other night that he was squeezy! We asked him what that meant and he just squeezed his side and said  "See, I am not squeezy, but Henry and Daddy are."

- He tells everybody that his momma's baby is a girl and her name is Maggie Cake. I don't know why he thinks its not his sister but just his momma's baby! HA!

-He is so into his TV shows and asks me each morning did his daddy tivo his shows today

-He told me he loved to watch me work! HA! I guess I do that a lot!

- He will get his "computer" and sit at his lap desk with a piece of paper and pen and talk to people about their shirts. He will ask them if they want polka dots, or his favorite color orange.

- He is loving...green olives, pepperoni, string cheese, chocolate milk, orange chips (Doritos) His favorite color is orange and he would much rather play all day in his pjs than get dressed.

-He loves cooking with J and playing any sport especially if it involves going outside!

No comments: