Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas...

Starting on the 14th (12 days before Christmas) J has brought me a gift every night with a card that has a funny or cute saying to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas song! They have been fun little gifts and things that I LOVE and it has been so much fun to have something to look forward to each night. So, I thought I would let you in on the fun too...so here are the last 3 days (again playing catch up) and I will (try) to update you every day! I can not wait to see what the final gift is!!!

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...4 Resse's trees


On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...my favorite lotion

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...index cards for my OCD listing making habit!





Jack is still with Pop today and coming home this afternoon, so I decided that Henry and I would get out to buy the last gift I needed. He did great for the most part, other than a little crying in Old Navy. I have forgotten what trouble it is to lug that car seat and stroller and diaper bag, and purse every time you go somewhere and with two boys I see lots and lots of online shopping in my future!

I LOVE a baby with a paci, and Jack really did not care about it at all. Henry is still a little unsure, but I keep trying, which is crazy I know, but it is so cute! I also put him in this adorable little smocked outfit that was Jack's, but Jack could not wear it until he was 3 months old! Henry got to wear it at 2 weeks!






No comments: