Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday Happenings...

We scheduled newborn pictures today, and Kamin likes to shoot them at your house using your nursery as the background and that was perfect with us!

Well while Jack was at Pop's I had wrapped some of his presents (I don't usually wrap Santa presents) but I found some cute Cars Christmas paper and thought he would enjoy opening them. I had also worked very hard to strategically place them on top of the TV cabinet behind all of the other presents where I could not even see them, thinking a much shorter than me two year old would not either, well guess you spotted the brightly wrapped Cars presents this morning, yep...Jack! So I decided a little bribery might work and if he was good for K I would let him have one present. Well, I should have never underestimated that child because he remembered what I said and even though he did not smile or really look at the camera so much, he did sit where we told him and even held Henry, no hitting, bopping on the head, or dropping!

Needless to say we now have a Harold the Helicopter to play with and hopefully some really cute pictures! HA!

And here is the 4th day of Christmas gift...



On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

A gift to the Zebra that's spotted


No comments: