Friday, August 28, 2009

Clingy baby and sushi time!

Jack has been a little on the clingy side this week. I think it might have a little to do with all those teeth coming in and that we are just at that stage!

Sometimes I love it when those little hands are wrapped around my ankles and I am being followed EVERYWHERE! (yes that does include the bathroom) and their are other times I really want to scream inside! This makes it next to nearly impossible to get anything done, so I have sort of just given up and spent most of this week in the floor playing.

However we did get out today and met Sharon (who I worked with) for Sushi! She and I both LOVE it, so it worked out perfectly. Jack even let her hold him for a long time which is rare these days. (It might have had something to do with the fact that she kept pulling stuff out of her purse for him to chew!)


We were glad to see her, since it has been all summer! Now for a long nap (hopefully) and I can get some work done!

Em and I are hitting the garage sales up again tomorrow. After last week I am addicted. Wish us luck!

No comments: