Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shopping Time!

I know a lot of you ask me where I get Jack's clothes and about the clothes I sell. So I decided I would give you 1st choice before I list my new assortment of clothes on eBay.

  • All of these are brand new with tags. The brand is Remember Nguyen. (Jack has several RN outfits and they are great)
  • All smocked outfits are $22 all others are $12 plain or $22 with your choice of monogram of applique
  • Remember Nguyen runs on the bigger to true side. It does not run small at all.
  • Email me with questions at hensonhappenings@hotmail.com or for a list of available appliques and fonts
Happy Shopping!



Girls-18month-orange and white smocked cheerleader dress.(SOLD)




Girls-2T black and white gingham with red smocked cheerleader dress. (SOLD)



Boys-Size 3 crayon smocked jon-jon



Boys Sizes 12(SOLD) and 18 months available-Christmas tartan plaid jon-jon


Boys sizes 3 and 4 available-green and while gingham with red trim. Solid white area for Christmas saying or monogram



Boys sizes 12 months (SOLD) and 2T seersucker jon-jon (white, blue, yellow, pink stripe)



No comments: