Thursday, November 21, 2013

Zoo Break

  My work has crazy, like up half the night working crazy! I am thankful, very thankful, but there are days its alot! I have to be a mom all day and then work at night and J works all day and then takes over "mom" duties at night! HA! 


I rushed around Monday morning while the boys were at school and Maggie Kate was napping and got all my orders done and caught up through Wednesday! We all needed a break and it was such a beautiful day, so I picked the boys up and we headed to the zoo!



I am totally convinced it is Henry's happy place and Jack likes it too!!




We spent 3 hours and got to see some special things since it was not crowded at all! It was the perfect afternoon off and I am hoping for several afternoons off in December!




No comments: