Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MK's 1st Brithday Party

  MK's party was a wonderful day and we were so thankful to all of our friends and family who love her so much for taking the time to come and celebrate with her!!  She has brought so much joy to our lives and we are so thankful for our sweet girl!




Aunt Em came early Saturday morning and helped, Pop came to entertain MK while J took Jack and Henry to Jack's last soccer game. Sara Ann out did herself this time with her AMAZING cookies and J said he may have eaten 1 or 2 or 7!!! 




I accidentally bought relight candles which made for a very interesting Happy Birthday song. MK shed a few tears when she thought I took her cupcake away when really I was just trying to get the stinking candle away from her!!




Her outfit was to die for thanks to Gigi and the door hanger was probably my most favorite thing. (other than the outfit, of course!!) We love our clothes around my house!!




I almost can not believe its over and that my baby is not a tiny baby anymore!!






If you want to see the rest  go here!




No comments: