Friday, September 6, 2013

Our Week

  J took this tonight while we were soccer practice for Jack. It totally sums up our week!


 
 Running little boys around and Giggles and Grace! I have never worked so hard in my life, enjoyed as much fellowship with new friends and old, felt like I have done something worthwhile for the children of our church!!

I missed my boys and my princess, but they were in good hands with Pop and J all week. They both are loving school and my Jack has been such a big boy. We LOVES going everyday and I was so happy that I heard such amazing things from 3 different teachers about that sweet love. Henry is definitely class clown and is pottying (is that a word?) regularly for them (what? I might actually have a child that potty trains before 4!) 

One more day of GnG and our first soccer game is tomorrow! 

Yay for the weekend!!

No comments: