Thursday, June 27, 2013

Date Night Surprise

 
Last Thursday J was getting ready to leave for work and I ran to jump in the shower before he left, otherwise there is no time for showering if I miss that window of opportunity (you should see me today! HA!) He told me I might want to just wait that our sitter would be at our house at 4pm and I just needed to be ready to meet him at 5pm at his office. That is all he would say.
 
 
 I was so excited about it all day!! He ordered pizza for the kids, took me out for sushi (my most favorite thing to eat) and then we saw Breakfast at Tiffany's at the Alabama Theatre. It was so much fun and such a nice break and surprise!!!
 
 With littles date nights are few and far between! But they are amazing when they happen especially when its a fun surprise by your love. I should only hope MK is so lucky!!!
 

No comments: