Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend


 Jack finished up soccer on Saturday and even though rain was in the forecast for Saturday it stayed away! 
Gigi and Geepers came up and got to see Jack play and we got to have lunch and visit on Saturday! Jack thought it was so cool that he had a huge cheering section since Aunt Em and Pookie came too!

 Henry is Jack's biggest fan and to me this picture says it all! He loves his brother and I am so thankful for that! He really wanted to play too, but he was happy to cheer!

We went to church on Sunday and J cooked an amazing lunch afterwards. We hung out at home and I even was able to sneak a little alone time too! 
  
Today we are getting ready for a soccer party and I am working away while everyone naps! Its crazy busy since school is winding up for summer and we are ready for some warm weather so we can swim and play outside! (okay well if you know me you know I don't really want to play outside, but with boys what else are you going to do?!?!)


No comments: