Friday, January 11, 2013

Whirlwind

  Well we are 11 days into the new year and I think I we might need a do over or skip on to 2014! Ha!

More reality has hit in the last 11 days than I ever thought possible. Uncle Pookie's aunt died on Friday. She was such a nice lady who has suffered cancer for a long time. She was young and we feel awful for them. It hurt to see our Aunt Emmy sad.


 My Gran did find out she had breast cancer on Wednesday (the same kind as my aunt) and she wanted to go ahead with a double mastectomy today. I just talked to her and Jack wanted to tell her he loved her. She is amazing! At 83 she is one tough lady. I am thankful to God for her and that she is doing so well. The doctors think they got it all and we will know the results of the biopsies on Tuesday that they did on her lymph nodes. 
My dad's job is going away in a month, so he is going to be job hunting in a job market that is not so stable right now. Please pray for him. 

MK seems to be adjusting well to her meds and other than a minor diaper rash from them all is good. 

Life is busier than I ever imagined and 3 babies has sort of rocked our world in addition to everything else. I am completely out numbered and that makes for one tired and worn out mommy, but we are all healthy and mostly happy so for that I am thankful. 

Now if we could just get a little sunshine around here I would be one happy girl! Maybe I should just get some new rain boots instead!



No comments: