Monday, October 1, 2012

MK Update...The Plan

  Well we officially have a plan!!

I went to the doctor early, early this morning. My doctor was on call this weekend and wanted me to meet him early so he could see me before he went home to sleep!

Maggie Kate as finally dropped some and I had dilated more. YAY!!! Her heartbeat was 176 and she was very wiggly this morning. Everything looks great and we think she is going to be my biggest baby...I am just hoping she doesn't hit 9 lbs!

So, bright and early Thursday morning J and I will head to the hospital long before the boys wake up! I am excited for an October 4th baby and our new adventure with a little girl! Jack is beyond excited and keeps asking me when she will be here...not sure he really knows what that means, but he will soon enough!

Happy Monday!

No comments: