Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MK Update

  It just so happened that my 39 week appointment ended up on my birthday...fun huh? They had some concerns about MK's size, having flipped her and thinking she had flipped back, etc that they wanted me to be sure to see my doctor and not another doctor in my group (I love them all) this week. Well after a long talk we decided that we would tentatively schedule an induction for Thursday October 4th, BUT  I am not progressing and MK will not drop which can cause complications in labor. My primary goal is to avoid a C-section, so that means I could go as long as a week or two over due! WHAT???? My doctor will see me early early Monday morning and we will make a final decision after he checks to see if I have progressed any at all. If I have we will move along with Thursday's plan and if not she will stay put awhile longer. 

While I want to avoid a c-section at all costs especially with two little boys at home to take care of, I am very ready to be done and I am getting so miserable! Please say a prayer for us!

Her heartbeat was 152 and everything looks great...just waiting!

Also please say a prayer for my sweet friend Sara Ann. Our boys are the same ages and have grown up together and she is one of those people who would do anything for you if you needed it. She gave me the sweetest shower for MK last month.

This morning Charlie (who is Henry's age) stopped breathing and passed out in her arms. After a 911 call, ambulance ride to the hospital and tons of tests that have all come back normal, they are spending the night at the hospital where he can be monitored to be sure he is okay. She is so thankful the tests are fine, but terrified something like this could happen again if they don't find a cause. Its been a long day for them and they were so tired and hungry when I stopped by the hospital with dinner around 7pm. I can not imagine, so please remember them tonight in your prayers!


No comments: