Friday, September 14, 2012

MK Update

  Well, here we are at 37 weeks and we finally got a little excitement at the doctor's office this morning! I went early for my appointment and J dropped the boys off at MDO for me. So I was all alone, my weight was down 2lbs, my blood pressure was great, no swelling, her heartbeat was 156...and then my doctor said that she was NOT head down!

So he gets the ultrasound machine, confirms she is not head down, but sitting sideways, and then he says he is going to turn her. That involved me with my maxi dress up to my neck, no bottoms on, the nurse with the ultrasound machine in hand, and my doctor turning her with all his body weight on me. Let's just say I would not wish that on ANYONE!!! She was monitored for 20 min. after and did fine. She is now head down and we are going to have some major bonding about it this weekend so she will stay put!

They don't typically do that in the office, but instead during labor and delivery when your already drugged, but he wanted to do it now before she got any bigger since I am measuring ahead! 
I did not cry, but I sweated ALOT!!

No comments: