Friday, August 10, 2012

Its Friday!!

  I had been keeping up with this blog lately and even more so when I realized the connection of a mutual friend. Her faith through all of what they are facing is amazing to me. I watched the video of their sweet Henley's birth last night and realized how blessed our family is and just how much I have to be thankful for. It made me realize that faith is an amazing thing and we could all use a little more at times.

I am so thankful for so many things that I take for granted each and every day. I am by no means perfect and my marriage struggles, my children are not perfect, and I fail the ones I love more than I should, but today I am going to stop and be thankful for the small things.  God's perfect plan that allows me to work from home, a supportive and hardworking husband who provides so greatly for his family, our Aunt Em who takes time away from her husband and her home to spend the night with my boys each week, two healthy happy boys that love each other more than anything, and a sweet baby girl and I can not wait to add into our mix to make our family complete.

I am going to work on my faith and know that our trust should always be in Him and not in our circumstances. Today it does not matter if there are too many toys on my living room floor, or if I am perfectly dressed and made up before J gets home, or even if that Tootlebugs order gets filled today if it means I have to ignore my children to get it done.

Happy Friday!!!


“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Matthew 17:20

No comments: