Monday, July 9, 2012

28 Weeks

  Today was my 28 week appointment and I honestly can not believe that I will start going every two weeks now! 12 weeks are going to fly by and Maggie Kate will be here!

I had to do my sugar test today, which meant no eating, drinking and getting up really early! Jack asked J when he woke up and I was not home if I was going to get the baby to come out today! HA! He tells everyone he is getting a sister named Maggie Cake!

The good news:

Heartbeat was 150
No weight gain :)
Measuring right on schedule

The bad news:

I did not pass my sugar test! They think that it was a false positive since I have never had past problems, however they wanted to do more blood work to get a more accurate result, then if they still don't like those results I will have to go back for the 3 hour test! BUMMER!! Say a prayer, please. Its just more to add to my plate right now, which is already majorly overflowing!!


No comments: