Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Henry: Month Three

Dear Henry,

I had really good intentions of doing a number onesie for you every month until your 1st birthday. Time got away and I missed month 1 and 2, but I got it together at month 3 and I could not have been happier with how it turned out!

I know I say this every month, but 3 months have gone faster than I ever imagined and even faster the 2nd time around. You are the sweetest angel and you are a mommy's boy! I love it that I can make you smile and laugh and no one else can! Yes, you laughed for the 1st time this month and you are just about to roll over. You are still my big boy weighing in at about 17lbs and you are blowing through clothes like I have never seen. It breaks my heart every time I have to put more smocked goodness away especially if you have not gotten to wear it at all. (and we have lots of those!) You are wearing 6-9 month clothing, and I am praying that we don't have another cold snap because I don't know what we will do! You are becoming a good sleeper and wake up usually just one time between 11pm and 6am. Yet somehow your brother missed the night time memo and he has decided to start waking up 3 times a night, now that you are sleeping so well! I just can not seem to make myself put you in your room yet. I am working on it, but I just can not do it yet! You LOVE the swing and you often swing away while I work on monogramming and we talk the mornings away. (well I talk and you coo!)

I think Jack has realized he loves you and it has become more and more obvious in the last month. He loves to get in the car from school and make sure you are right there to greet him. He can still pester, but I keep telling him that you are bigger than him and it won't be long until you are able to pester back!

We love you chunky monkey and are so thankful God gave you to us! Oh how I want to make time stand still so I can hold you when I want, kiss you when I want, and just sit and take in those innocent smiles!



No comments: