Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Day to Celebrate!

Today we are celebrating in a big way!

Fifty nine years ago today a woman was born who grew up and raised a wonderful son who 9 years ago today became a husband to me and 3 months ago today a father for the 2nd time to a beautiful healthy baby boy!

Now in case that confused you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDI!!

(We love you and hope you have the best day and we promise to make J call and sing the birthday song!)


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!
(After 9 years I could not be more thankful than the life that God has so kindly blessed us with or more thankful for the circumstances (although they seemed so hard at the time) that led me to you! For that I will always be thankful, but most of all I am thankful for the 2 perfect little boys that you gave me and made us a family. I could not ask for more!)


HAPPY 3 MONTHS TO HENRY!
( Dear Henry post is coming tomorrow!)


No comments: