Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dear Henry:Month Two

Dear Henry,

It is already that time again and I am can not believe I am writing about your second month! We have quickly adjusted to having you around and even your big brother has warmed up to you. He checks on you every morning when he wakes up and takes several breaks from playing throughout the day to give you a quick kiss. He cracks me up when you start to whine. He will say its okay baby! Oh, and he thinks your name is baby. Henry is a train and you are clearly not a train!



You have learned to smile at us and it melts my heart to pieces every single time you do it! You are the most content little thing, other than being a little high maintenance when it comes to being held and most of the time someone around here is happy to give in.



You are twice the size of Jack at this age. You weigh about 13lbs (we go for your 2 month check up on Monday) and Jack was 13lbs 6oz at 4 months! You are in size 2 diapers and 3-6 months sleepers and 3 month outfits. I sure hope you get to wear all these cute spring clothes I have for you...so you better slow down!



You are very adamant about not having anything to do with a bottle. You will choke down about 3 to 4 ounces for your daddy if you don't have a choice, but you make it perfectly clear where you stand and I am learning to adjust to being a nursing mom. You will not take a bottle for me at all!

You love the swing and will swing and sleep contently for hours at a time. The car always puts you to sleep provided Jack doesn't decide to scream. The boucey seat is your bed at night unless you end up in the bed with us and you LOVE that because you are a snuggler! And if I am really lucky we get 5 hours of sleep at one time, but most nights its 4 hours and I gladly take it!

I love you more than I ever thought I would and my heart just expanded when you came into my life. I am so thankful that I get to spend my days loving on you and think I easily have the best job in the world! You are my sunshine!!

Love, Mommy


No comments: