Friday, January 7, 2011

Can you tell?

I snapped this picture of Henry yesterday!
He is 4 weeks and 4 days old in this picture!


This is Jack in the same outfit at 4 months old!

I do not think they look alike when you look at them like this, but everybody says that is Jack all over! Can you guess who the MUCH bigger baby is? I sure hope Henry slows down a little so he can wear all of Jack's cute clothes!

We hung out at home yesterday and did fun stuff like laundry, vacuuming, etc! I did spend some time online shopping too! That is my new favorite way to shop and Aunt Em has been working on my wardrobe with me! I needed a wardrobe makeover! And I know that sounds like a VERY boring day, but don't worry Jack decided to feed his brother an almond while I ran to the restroom in the hall bathroom right beside them with the door wide open! Thank goodness Henry had not tried to swallow it! Guess who's bouncy seat is hanging out on the kitchen island today?? Then Aunt Em came last night while we went to J's work party. It was nice to get out and Henry was great...slept the entire time!


Jack had school today, so Henry and I ran two quick errands, then came home to do more laundry and some monogramming. Friday night special for dinner (Chick-fil-a) Aren't we fancy?? And looks like a snowy weekend!!

No comments: