Tuesday, November 16, 2010

38 Week Update


These two boys tagged along to my doc's appointment today that somehow ended up taking 3 hours! Need I say more about that!

We even resorted to playing with the stir-ups in the exam room, but don't judge...after 2 hours you do what ever you have too!

Here are the stats:

  • Heartbeat was 146
  • Dr.Mac said we passed the 5lb mark a long time ago! YEA! Hopefully no preemie clothes!
  • No weight gain for a total of 18lbs gained
  • I am fully effaced and 1 cm dilated, but his head is still a little high
  • We have everything ready since by this time Jack was here. We are thinking you might hang out in there a while longer, so I have been making you more cute clothes and I think you have about 15 bibs and burps now!
  • Your brother does not like to touch my belly when you move at all!

No comments: