Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Round One

We have had such a wonderful Christmas weekend, we have been so many places and taken lots of pictures, that it will take me a week to share it all! I am really sort of glad we get to spend the week talking about Christmas. It was such a wonderful Christmas, that I really want it to last just a little longer!

First up, Christmas Eve, Eve.


Carolyn and Sharon are mother/daughter that worked with me back in my real estate days. They both were the sweetest "mothers" to me when J and I first moved to Birmingham. They were our first set of friends to arrive at the hospital when I went into an unexpected early labor with Jack and stayed all day. There is NEVER a dull moment when you are with them, so Jack and I were very excited to meet them for lunch and visit before all the Christmas activities got crazy!


(They had to spoil him, just a little!)


No comments: