Monday, October 5, 2009

WAR EAGLE!!!

J and I were lucky enough to get to go to the game in Knoxville this weekend. We are a house divided when it comes to Auburn and Tennessee, and lucky for me my team won!!


J was clearly disappointed when his team did not do so well and I took every opportunity to rub it in!


Thanks to some friends, we got great seats and had a fun kid-free weekend. J caught a field goal, I got AU #19's game glove, we stayed at the same hotel as Erin Andrews (I did not even know who she was! ) but I have no proof since DH would not let me get pictures. And for all you guys, YES she is as pretty as you think! We had breakfast the the yummy, yummy Apple Barn, and took a LONG drive home to get baby boy! And boy was I more than ready to see him. I think I actually ran into my dad's house!

While we were gone Jack had lot's of fun and probably did not even notice we left!

He cheered on the VOLS...



And the Tigers...



Ate at his FAVORITE restaurant...


Acted VERY silly...

Played in the cabinets AND got a fishing shirt and jeans! (I think Pop was trying to let me that he does not need to wear smocked outfits all the time and that he needs to have some VERY boy clothes!)....


AND got lots and lots of love and attention!


Today is my turn! I missed that little stinker who is walking everywhere! What has happened to my little baby??

No comments: