Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six weeks and counting

Birthday planning has taken over our life right now since we only have 6 weeks. Yes, my baby turns 1 in 6 weeks! I can not believe it!

I met with the owner of Pastry Art aka Homewood crack house yesterday.(if you have ever had their baby bites you will know why it is called that) They are famous for them especially the red velvet. You can visit them online here and they will even ship! She was great and knew exactly what I wanted, so no need to go anywhere else! Now I just need something similar to this for the cake, but I am not having much luck.



Invitations were ordered today and I gave Jenny the stuff to be monogrammed. I think we will be ready. Now I just need to find someone that can paint because well, I can't. I think I'll just call Jenny! She can do it all. If you don't believe me visit her here. She has adorable monogrammed baby gifts and takes great pictures.

No comments: