Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Old Friends

Yesterday Jack and I took a quick day trip to have lunch with a friend of mine that I have not seen in years. She was my best friend in high school until I moved my Jr. year, but we remained friends and she was one of my bridesmaids. It was so much fun to catch up with her and let Jack meet her. I hope we don't wait so long to catch up again.




She mentioned that I have not changed a bit. That I am still all girl, always dressed up, and have to have my makeup perfect! (I guess I cannot argue with the truth) I did not think she had changed much either!

Since my Dad lives in my former home town we also got to have dinner with family and stop for a quick shopping trip at our favorite little shopping place. I lucked up on several adorable outfits for Jack this fall.





Jack played hard and crashed on the way home, just in time for a bottle and bed time! Perfect ending to a fun day.

No comments: