Sunday, June 7, 2009

Since We've Been Gone

So, I really intended to blog more this week and well its Sunday and I never made it there. We had a week packed full of activities and it is just now settled down for a few hours and then Jack and I are headed out of town tomorrow to visit The Rutland's for a few days!

This week we had dinner at Matt's house, Open House at John's new office, dinner at the Oatridge's house, Gigi came Friday night (and you can guess what we did...SHOP), went to church today, shopped some more, and the last and saddest thing of the weekend is that I FINALLY put my last designer bags that I don't use on EBay!

I have a slight obsession with purses and have/had way to many expensive bags and now with a baby and all his gear I really just need cute diaper bags, which thanks to Shan, Nikki, and my Mom I had accomplished! (And yes, we do have a designer diaper bag too!) So I did keep my most favorites and finally got over the fact that I NEVER used my Louis Vuitton (because the handles were too short) and it is up on EBay. And even though I am scared to say it out loud, I think I am becoming more practical now that I am a mom and I realize I really don't need a $700 purse!



Now on to the cute things. Jack has done LOTS this week, so here a some pictures to re-cap what I have not had time to post!


Still loving the jumpy and still falling asleep in the jumpy!



Jack found a new form of entertainment. They paper towel roll! Sure did help while I cleaned the kitchen.



We are still trying to crawl, and by the way is that not the cutest bib? We got those in the mail this week.



And for me this is the saddest thing about the entire week. Jack wants to feed himself his bottle! I think I cried.




1 comment:

michelle said...

I got your comment about the clothes...I am looking for 18mos in boys and 5t for girls. I am not sure if both are available...but I would be interested in seeing what you can find. Thanks so much!!!