Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Hump Day Thoughts

This is the face of one happy baby who is finally returning to normal! I missed that happy little face and hearing that sweet laugh the last few days. We had our 1st ear infection and throwing up all in the same weekend. It was definitely a new experience, to say the least!



Several people have asked me what the birthday bash link is about. Well, Rachel at Golden Shop makes the CUTEST birthday bibs I have ever seen! And I was for sure getting one for Jack's birthday and had been looking at them a lot lately. She is so popular I knew I needed to start thinking about it. Well she did a giveaway on this blog (hints the birthday bash link) and I WON!!! So now that is taken care of I will see what else I can spend that $$ on for Jack's birthday. Oh I know I am going to be in so much trouble with this party, but he only turns 1 once, right?

And finally...What do you think of the new header and background? Not exactly perfect to me, but getting there! I am really trying to avoid paying someone to do a cute header. I just know I can do it!

No comments: