Sunday, May 24, 2009

Plans...Oh how they change!

Well, after much discussion, crying, and a little loudness we decided that we had to miss out on their wedding (Jessica my little(well not any more)cousin)



and keep Jack at home. Ear infection, throwing up, and fever does not make for an exciting weekend trip. I so hated to miss it and to hurt anyone's feelings, but that is life...especially with a little one!

So FINALLY after 3 weeks, we have a weekend at home AND Jack and I get John to ourselves for THREE WHOLE DAYS! (Not that we are complaining about how much he works, well maybe a little)

We have lots planned and things that desperately need to be done around our house, so depending on Jack's mood maybe we will get it all done!

I did mark one major thing off the list yesterday and bought this A HUGE deal and in record time. Now I will be a little more prepared for our trip at the end of June. Now I just need to make 30lbs vanish!

Happy Long Weekend!

No comments: