Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dear Maggie Kate:Month One

 
Sweet Girl,

It is hard to believe its already been a whole month since you quickly came into our lives, and yet it seems like you have always been here.

I am so thankful to God that you are here and perfect in every way. You make our family complete and my heart is full.

You are such a sweet baby. You LOVE to be held especially by your daddy and your brothers LOVE to hold you. I am not sure you are too crazy about that, but they sure are. Jack talks to you all the time and says the sweetest things. He sings to you and tells you your so cute. Henry likes to mess with your things and kiss you only if he is in the mood, otherwise he wants you in the bouncy seat so he can take your place in my arms!

You weigh a little over 9lbs and have the longest fingers and feet! You have so much hair and that is what gets the most comments from strangers. I love it because I can but sweet bows in your hair already and I have to work hard to make sure its not sticking up everywhere.

Bath time makes you cry and so do dirty diapers. Thank goodness for your nap nanny or we would be in a pickle at night. You have reflux and hate to be flat on your back. You are such a great sleeper during the day and you and I get to spend lots and lots of time fellowshipping at night! I may be totally exhausted (like today when I only got 3-4 hours of sleep) but I am so thankful for that quiet time with you without all the chaos of the day. Your my last baby to hold and I know I will miss those days before long.

We love you more than anything and could not imagine a single day without you to love on! Thank you for completing us!

Love you more than anything,

Mommy

No comments: