Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Week's Worth

  I did not even realize it had been a whole week since I had blogged until last night. Its been crazy around here. I had to get all my consignment sale stuff together, work on some things in MK's room, finish up monogramming orders so I can get the boys fall and MK's stuff done. 

Sunday night Aunt Shan and Sydney came down and spent the night. Sydney wanted new clothes for school and she knows I am always up for shopping, so we set out yesterday on a mission! She got tons of cute new stuff and I got to get a shopping fix in with Shan's money! HA!


I started going to the doctor weekly today. I am dilated 1 cm, but she is still has not dropped. My doctor thinks I am safe for a couple more weeks and I was glad about that, even though J may not be! My hormones are crazy and I told him yesterday that he only has to do what I ask for 4 more weeks at the most! They also think she is much bigger than the boys. Obviously bigger than Jack since he was so tiny and 3 weeks early, but I hope she is not too much bigger than Henry! I will take a good 8lbs..but let's not push it!

This short week is CRAZY BUSY for us BUT its the start of birthday month! YAY!!


No comments: