Monday, August 27, 2012

Maggie Kate's Shower

  My sweet amazing friends and sister insisted we have a shower for MK. I was really hesitant since its obviously not our 1st baby, but quickly decided whatever that it would be fun and filled with lots and lots of pink!


I wanted to keep it small, but include our close friends and family and was so glad that my mom got to come and bring my Gran for the day! I know it was an early start for them and made for a long day, but we had lots of fun with all things pink! 

The girls totally out did themselves on everything and each detail was carefully thought out! Sara Ann is totally Martha Stewart when it comes to throwing a party and this one did not disappoint!



 
Sara Ann makes the most amazing cookies and we tell her all the time she should sell them, but she will only make them for special occasions and they are soooo yummy!




Maggie Kate got some precious and fun things and we are so lucky to have a little girl that is so loved by many!








No comments: