Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet Summertime

  Its been nice to actually say no to work lately and have some fun! (Except for that little NO that turned out to be Tootlebugs missed 15 minutes of fame!) I have managed my time so that my weekends are free and nights are spent with J. I am really looking forward to a long break this fall to enjoy our last sweet baby!
 


We have been swimming, visited Chuck-E-Cheese, and had a fun visit with some old friends and new this week!



Our sweet friend Shay adopted a sweet little boy 2 years ago, and Emily and I had never gotten a chance to meet him, so we were really excited that they decided to come spend the day in town. 



He and Jack hit it off and we all had lots of fun catching up! I am ready for a fun weekend away with Aunt Emmy and hope J survives the chaos of two little boys!



No comments: