Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Finally Friday!!

  I am soooo glad its Friday!

Today is our last day of swimming, and I might be just a tad to happy about it! Jack is loving it and I am so glad, but every single day for two weeks is WAY  long!! Add that small detail about being pregnant, and I am tired!

The fabric for MK's bedding and her bumper came yesterday! I am in love and can not wait for my mom to come so we can sew it all together! We are having some painting done to some furniture including the antique twin beds that Emily and I had as little girls


Henry is getting so big and has such a personality. He doesn't talk at all but he can nod and point with the best of them! He loves his Aunt Em and wants to kiss her through the phone all the time, especially in the last couple of days!

We got a surprise this afternoon and Grandaddy is on his way to TN and wanted to stop by. Jack is excited and waiting for him to get here!


No comments: