Monday, April 23, 2012

A Week Worth

  Time goes so fast these days. Not really sure what I am going to think when there are 3. I guess it will fly even faster! We stay busy and I forget my camera most days, so I guess that is my lack of blog excuse.

So here is what we have been up to:

1. Henry has mastered the stairs both up and down. He has had the up down pat for several months now, but he quickly figured out last week that if he got on this belly and scooted to the edge he could fly almost as fast as his brother down the stairs. Its really funny to watch!

2. Jack knows that J's birthday is coming up and he has been begging me to make cupcakes. He also overheard my friend Carrie and I discussing a wedding reception that she needed me to be her date for and he was really not happy that we might go eat cake without him! HA! So last week we made cupcakes. He was so proud and they were really yummy. We even got out my Gran's old mini bunt pan that she used to make us little cakes with and he thought that was amazing!

3. Jack is well aware that something is going on around here. He asks me daily about the baby and says its going to be 4 girls and 2 boys! He wants to hug the baby and he has been pretending to be a baby A LOT! I have just ignored it for the most part and I know it will pass, but I could not resist a picture when he found this paci the other day.



4. Gigi and Geepers came to visit this weekend. We played baseball, rode our hot wheels, and ate dinner at a yummy newish restaurant. Of course I did not take one picture!

5. This is what happens when a unnamed little person decides to put a hot wheels car in the sink...the side with the garbage disposal!


6. We are still not used to Pop not having as much free time anymore, but we are glad we get lunch dates since he has to come over our way for work now. When I took this picture we were joking about what he was going to do when there are 3 fighting for lap time! HA!



No comments: