Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Henry: Month Ten

Sweet Boy,

This is the month where everything changed. The one that I knew was coming, but not sure I really wanted it to come so fast! The one that you can not wait for with the 1st, but wish for it to now come so fast the 2nd time around! You are EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING! In two short weeks you went from sitting up well and going from tummy to sitting, to crawling, pulling up on any and everything, especially my embroidery machine, of course when I try to work! I thought I did not get much done already, but boy now I can't get anything done!


You weigh almost 23lbs and have 4 teeth that make me laugh when you smile. You are eating solid foods now almost completely and still nurse about 4-5 times a day. I actually can not believe we are going to be those people, the mommy and baby that make it a whole year on strictly being breastfeed. I have to say it will be quite the accomplishment for both of us!


You are saying mama, dadda, and clap and wave bye-bye. You love to be into and do anything your brother is doing. He loves to tell you good morning and kiss you good night and wake you up from your nap despite my best efforts sometimes.


You are the BIGGEST mommy's boy and that is totally okay with me most days! I think if I could just tie you to my hip you would stay there 24 hours a day and best more content than you already are!

We love you Henbug more than anything, and can not believe in 8 short weeks we will be celebrating your 1st birthday. I really need time to stand still and give me just a few more sweet moments with my baby! LOVE YOU more than anything!

Mommy

2 comments:

Grannie Rains said...

I can't believe Henry is 10 Months. Would love to see him.

Ashley said...

He is absolutely precious! And I love that onesie!