Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two year old moment

Jack is at that age where you never know what he is going to do or say EVER!! Sometimes I just laugh and laugh at him, other times I want to strangle him, but after all he is just a two year old boy. I promise God does have a sense of humor because I just knew my whole life I would have girls. It was never even really a discussion and everyone just assumed I would be a mommy to prissy little girls. We even had friends give us girl stuff as gifts from the moment I found out I was pregnant with Jack! BOY, was I ever wrong and I could have never, ever, ever prepared myself for life with boys, but its fun and chaotic and I would not change it for the world. And honestly I hope I have more boys!! I have decided being the only girl is sort of fun.

Anyway, Jack is my personality made over. He is strong willed, independent, loves to talk, pester, and make friends with anyone. Really a good combination except for the fact that he is two, and that and strong willed don't really mix AT ALL!!


The other day I caught him in the kitchen walking across the counter top like it was so sort of balance beam, today he decided to try to bounce Henry out of the bouncy seat, and this afternoon when I was taking a picture of all the boxes of diapers that Tootlebugs collected for the tornado relief he decided to go upstairs get his step stool, somehow manage to get it and himself back down the stairs and to the garage where he placed it right in front of the camera, climbed up in my car, and then said okay now cheese mommy! A MESS! That child is a MESS!!

No comments: