Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Henry: Month Four


Dear Henry,

Here we are again so soon! I have to say that this month has flown again!

You survived RSV, about 57 colds, lots of pestering from your big brother, and got to visit your 2nd state on a little girls trip with mommy and Aunt Em.

Somehow God blessed me a second time with an easy baby and I think you are even more easy going that Jack was. You have the sweetest smile and laugh. Oh how I wish I could just bottle you up and make you stay this size FOREVER! No matter how many times a day Jack decides to try his best to annoy you., you just smile and laugh and never get upset or cry. In fact it is VERY rare that you cry at all.

You are still my chunky monkey weighing 18lbs 13 oz and 25 inches long. You are in size 3 diapers and 6 to 9 month clothing! You are still very high maintenance about your meal time and you want no part of a bottle at all! I have quickly embraced the idea of breastfeeding and actually like that it is the few times a day I get to just sit and hold you with no other excuse or distraction. I am not going to be nursing you until your 5 but for now it seems to be working wonderfully for the two of us!

You were a trooper today and did not shed a single tear when you got shots. You looked at Mrs. Patty and gave her the sweetest smile instead. And that is just one of the million reasons I love you! Your smile and eyes could light up a room and they light up my heart every day!

I love you Henry Bug and could not imagine my world without you in it!!

Love,

Mommy



No comments: