Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

It was a beautiful weekend here with the weather in the high 60's! So we took full advantage of the wonderfully short flip-flop weather weekend.

We had a little "date night" Friday night at our favorite restaurant!

Jack played golf with daddy at the sporting goods store, while I shopped the fabric store.

Played trains and read books at the book store, and then came home and had to take apart and clean Jack's car seat due to an awful blow out that got me, J, and Jack all very good! But I saved the outfit..thank goodness, because it is the most expensive one he owns!

Saturday I worked the consignment sale at our church. It is an awesome one, and while I did not score that much for Jack I did find 3 precious outfits for his cousin. Jack played outside with Aunt Emmy and they enjoyed and afternoon of sunshine. Jack LOVES to be outside, so it was no surprise that he only wanted Em and had nothing to do with me when I got home! (However, I am trying to learn loving outside, it is just that sweaty kid outside smell I have to get past!)


No comments: