Friday, February 19, 2010

Party Time!

Aunt Em comes over once a week for dinner (i.e. play with Jack) and since her 26th birthday is Sunday we decided to have a "little" party for her.

My mom ALWAYS made a great fuss over our birthday's and we still think that is very necessary! We celebrate birthday month AND birthday week is a week long extravaganza!

I made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts (they are good I promise!) and we had her favorite Butterfinger cake for dessert.

Jack wanted no part of our dinner (which he normally likes) but devoured the butterfinger cake like he hadn't eaten in 10 days!


Modeling her oh so cute Lily P. sunglasses. (and NO she will not give me that necklace, but I tired!)


Happy Birthday AUNT EMMY...

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments: