Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Search Is Over

Finally after much debate and searching for TWO YEARS!! We finally purchased a piece of furniture today to house our MASSIVE television that is in our family room. I wanted something to hide it when not in use and of course the man in our house wanted to leave it on display for all the world to see. (Guess what?? I won!)

Since Jack has started pulling up it was getting to the point that we had to do something. Several months ago we agreed on this one, but we learned that it was Internet or catalog purchase only and we just could not bring ourselves to spend that much money on something we could not see first.

Today we set out on a search that lasted ALL DAY LONG. With a 9 month old that is not so easy. He had his moments (most of you with kids would probably laugh because they were really minor things and he is so good) and so did the adults, but we found it. And as soon as I saw it I knew it was the one I had to have. The best part, we bought it here and they have the most amazing prices even on upper end furniture. It also helps that they are so nice and the owner went out of her way to get some Serena and Lily stuff for Jack's room for me at a good price.

Well enough talk here it is. Is it not great??



The only negative...it is making me want to redecorate my entire house!

No comments: