Monday, June 1, 2009

Reed's 1st Birthday

My sweet friend, Sara Ann and I both found out we were pregnant about the same time. Little did I know that God had a much different plan in store for me and that John and I would not welcome that baby into this world, but would be lucky enough to get pregnant 4 months later with Jack. At that time I never thought we would get to watch our babies play together, share clothes, and so much more!

Sara Ann's little one Reed, turned 1 on the 28Th and we got to share the fun at his 1st birthday on Saturday. Here are lots of pictures to look at and all I can say was it was so adorable, everything! It sure is making me want to do more planning for Jack's birthday in September.

Enjoy the pictures, because I have lots more weekend happenings to share tomorrow.



















Before you look at this picture note that I do not typically take pictures of my child in this state, but he got there so fast I could not help it, that and the look on Reed's face is priceless! They were partied out!

No comments: